Perhaps we shouldn't be so good in the first place and I will not have to be in the situation I am in now. I half hoping that what you had said was true. But then I realize I might not the only one you can count on anymore. We both have our own characters and tempers. May be you haven't seen mine how. It's because I do not show it out loud in front of everybody. Only close friends will know my true colours. Even some of them didn't have the slightest idea that I am like that. And yes, I am being jealous, but that does not mean I accept her attitude, may be her pattern is like that and others can accept it, to me, I can't. The first time we met, she's not friendly at all, can't you at least talk something? To show your friendliness? What was I back there? A glass?! I don't blame you of being rude but then I don't like the way you acted. Typical KL people may be? Pffft... I can be really nice, likewise, please do not stepped on my tail or else I swear you will pray that you wouldn't wanna see me again. I am making myself clear.
I used to think if I am busybody enough to care of your stuffs. You might not like it. And that's what I decided to do. To not being busybody anymore. Figured out you won't blame me also since that you let go so fast. I am sorry for what I had promised before. I am afraid I cannot fulfill it anymore. All in all, it's over.
Writing out my feelings aren't good either as I always fear that I might offended someone. But then, I really can't take it anymore. Why must my life be like this?!
Starting a new day with new life and hope!
Daughter of Ares
No comments:
Post a Comment