Thursday, March 28, 2013

Silence is the best remedy

You could said that I am a weirdo, a freak or whatever names you can think of. I will not deny on that as I acted that way. Who would sleep with a small bear at the age of 21? *Laugh out loud* Things just don't seem to go along well with me. With annoying housemates, I hate it when they said something sarcastically towards me. I cannot stand these behaviors  Perhaps I don't get use to behaviors like this. Or even depends on who I am with. I prefer people more civilized and not stone-age@_@ They are willing to sacrifice their dinner over for games and dramas. What the hell? I do not know how much longer can I withstand this pressure. With another pressure already on me.

That was the reason why I cried, again. So badly. I can be very quiet at times, not wanting people to mock at me. I hate that feeling! That is why I chose to be not talking than talk a lot. Another reason was that I was afraid of people saying that I was noisy and annoying, and that, happened before. Now that I learnt from the past, I know when to keep the mouth shut and when to open it. Mute is the best way to prevent me from hearing emo comments about myself. I don't mind if you talk behind of me. But please do not let me heard of them. I swear I will be heart-broken.

When will my miserable life ends? When can I be happy again? I wanted to. But situations had prevented me from doing so.

Daughter of Ares

No comments:

Post a Comment