Had dim sum as dinner and Tong Pak Fu as supper. First time eating that, not bad=) But then the course I ordered lacked off sweetness in it. *Lol*
Starting to miss ya. But then I shouldn't do that as it no longer necessary anymore. And you don't even fuckin' care... You are still not on Facebook yet, and I know you are with your housemate now. To where I don't know but you are surely spending money. You told everyone that you are in need of money and owing people money. Yet you still hang out with your housemate like a boss. Like you don't short of money at all. What on earth are you thinking?! You don't try and tell me that you used up all those money on something that you need like food, lunch and dinner. I bet there's more than that. You had expensive foods most of the time. This friend knows to bring you to places which you could enjoy, nice food, environment etc... But then did you ever think of the money that you are spending? Yes, your parents could afford it because you are the only child and they don't seem to spend a lot. But then you should save up those money for rainy days. In Chinese they called, 未雨绸缪. What happened when one day you need a lum sum all of a sudden? Or somewhere that need those urgent money to spend? Instead of spending on luxury things, why not save them up? I know you sure will get mad, again after seeing what I wrote. You surely will think that I am criticizing ya, on the other hand, did you ever thought about this matter? Did your this friend ever asked you to save your money and find something budget? All I know is that she knows only to persuade you to expensive places to enjoy. You are the kind of person whom do not think much at all, although at times your words and advises are really productive. But then you are in the game and I am the observer, therefore I know perfectly what's going on. All I can say is that, after knowing this friend, your attitude became worst! You are totally the different person whom I wouldn't wanna befriend anymore, or afraid to befriend so to speak. And to tell you the ugly truth, this friend is not some good friend as you think, you think that she's helping you now and then on things you needed, yes, very kind of her. On the other hand, did you ever consider something else?
I do wish you could change back, to this innocent girl I used to know. Who's the sweetest and kindest person I knew. I really hope you could change again.
Unfortunately, it'll be in my dreams. Once a person had changed, it's hard for him to change back to who he was.
Daughter of Ares
No comments:
Post a Comment