こんばんわ。
It means good evening in Japanese=) Don't get pissed off, I am learning Japanese language here. *Laughing out loud* One gotta practice more in order to sharpen your skills. That's what I am doing now. I hope that in the future, my efforts are not wasted just like that.
Well, I had been missing in action, again due to my laziness and busy-ness.
Stayed at Rika's in Subang for 5 days long, the idea was impromptu on Monday, I was so boring at home and wanted to travel around, again! I thought of staying at Sab's, but then I realized that her bed is a single bed, and she's now so friend with her housemates, and her that housemate to me is so not friendly (no sense of friendliness@_@) and then she will be busy with her assignments and k-pops and wouldn't be available for me (what a friend@@), bla bla bla... So I opted the idea out. And so happen that Rika agreed to let me come over, so I had started my "journey" without letting Sab know I was there, because even if she knows I am there, will she be able to meet me up? Nah... So I never tell her, but until we met at the bridge, it was so dramatic, she was coming down from the stairs while I was going up the stairs, my heart skipped a beat when I saw her. I wonder what she was thinking by that time. *LOL*
I enjoyed my stay at Rika's. Although there are two of them, but they still mix me in without letting me feel that I was alone. I enjoyed that moment=)
And I went back on Friday morning to continue my life, again.
But then after class that day, I headed home. And so I am in my home sweet home now~
I missed my family a lot! Sadly I gotta go back again tomorrow..
I will be back home soon again.
Waiting for the moment to arrive.
Patience is a virtue.
Daughter of Ares
No comments:
Post a Comment