Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Another rest day! And I wasted it at Dataran Pahlawan and Mahkota Parade with my BFFL!
We had watched a movie, Wrath of The Titans. It's a nice movie, not say I liked it much. But it's worth watching. We went out almost every week on my rest days, rest days are meant for resting at home not going out. *Laugh out loud* But I don't mind. As long as my legs can still move, I sure will go out! There's no way for me to stay at home, it's freedom! Working at Popular is like sitting in jail. I have so much over-times! I know, you'll feel happy if you got your salary but compare to other shops, some are higher and provide lighter works. Think about it. I can not stand anymore! I wanna get out of that silly place! Argh!!

Oh, and I bought a shirt, finally=D CONVERSE!!


 Yes! This is my another Converse T-shirt~

And then my BFF bought one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment