There's nothing special happened today. My day at working place passed by just like that. Sabrina came in the afternoon about 12o'clock to buy things while Winnie came in the afternoon( I can't remember the exact time as I did not look at my watch) because she went to take her contact lenses which she ordered before. Finally at about eight twenty, Piong came! I never expected to see her appearing tonight, damn glad she came to see me. *Laugh out loud* Actually she was going to have a dinner with her colleagues. *Laughs*
There are many kinds of people in this world.
Just like friends, there're good ones and bad ones.
You just have to choose between good and bad.
Then they'll lead you through your life.
For me, I am glad that I chose the good ones so that they are always there for me when I have problems.
Cheers to those who have found their best friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment