Sunday, April 1, 2012

Every staff at Popular would be physically and mentally tired after the shop closes every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. One whole day full of people, annoying humans! They ask before they find. If you truly did not see it, then I can forgive ya, but you aren't! The moment you step into the store, you straight away look for a staff to inquire for things you wanted to buy. The truth is, you are not in a hurry at all. So why must ask? U can take your time to find that thing, not necessarily ask everything! This will make yourself look more annoying. And we staffs have loads of things to do. Pricing, arranging, etc...
We did all these are because of y'all!
Without us, do you think you can find what you want in a short time?
Without us, do you think you can browse through the aisle of books that smoothly and comfortably?
And yet, y'all still complain about us. This is so unfair! Think another way around. What if I am the customer and you are the worker? And then I treated you the way you treated we staffs. How'd you feel? This is common sense, my friend! I can't stand to see my colleague got complaint. *Sigh* Is this gonna be part of our working life once we had reach that level? This is so hard for me...

I got many cuts today while trying to do some pricing. *Laugh out loud* I am a clumsy and careless person actually. I do not care much, what I care was faster finish that 8 cartons of books. Luckily, the cuts were all minor and not major. Plus I sprain my muscle...wait...can I use the word 'sprain'? It doesn't feel suitable to it. I do not know how to explain. What I know is that I can not carry heavy things using my right arm for days>< It'd be painful and strength-less.
I must make myself a mental note that not to be careless any more!

Tired~

Gotta go, peeps. Good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment