Friday, April 20, 2012

Stoke take was on 17th April. That day, I was not feeling well, with the stupid nose blocked and the throat sore. After that stoke take at around 2pm, the scanners were allowed to go home after finished scanning where as for us staffs...I thought that we could went home early as well! Who knew... Then I was like zombie inside Popular. I can't carry out my task properly as I was so not feeling well@_@
At around 7something, we went down to See U to have our dinner. It's like a thing to do after every stock take. Glad that I joined=)

Went to her house the next day. Who? Secret=P Had fun there. Had dinner with her family and then we went to New Jj to repair her phone. Because it took about two to three weeks for the phone to be repaired, they have no spare phones. I lend her mine to keep her company if not...I cannot imagine what she will be after two to three weeks without a cell phone. *Laugh out loud*

The next day, I fall sick. I couldn't believe that I'd actually fall sick! This means that the supreme me had finally gave way to sickness and it had invaded me>< I was like, so weak that I can't even get out of my bed. All I wanted to do was sleep and sleep and sleep. While a person fall sick, we'll know who cares and who don't. From there, we will be able to find out who can be friends for life and who can't. That's what I thought so far. I did not know you'd worry for me. I did not know you cared. I thank you for the support you gave through your message. I truly heart you, my friend!

No matter what happens in the future, I hope our hearts are always together. You will seek opinions from me and I will find a solution for ya. How do you feel if you have found a friend that tied to you always? The warmth! Yes, the warmth. Good luck in finding yours people out there!

Love,
LianQing aka Daughter of Ares

No comments:

Post a Comment