Got up at eight in the morning just to attend a stock taking meeting. It's a damn wasting time meeting@_@ Wasted my precious sleeping time! Sigh... I was sleepy the whole day... And then I got a 1cm long cut on my first finger which I do not know how I got it and it's a deep one. I never notice it until I went to the washroom to wash my hand, that was when I felt the pain. At first I thought it was just a small hole, who knows when I peel it, it became a long one~ Pain pain pain!~ And it is confirmed that I will be working 5 days stretch of full days! Gosh, this is so torturing!
Bud messaged me at night, I saw it after my work. I called her straight away once I was done bathing and all. Who knows her mom answered and said that she slept. I was like, what the?! She told me to call when I reached home, she said that she got many things wanna tell me, but then she slept, just like that. She should have leave a message to me saying that she slept or something. What I received was she asking me to call her once I got home...I became more and more confuse with this friend. Why is that I did not realize it before this? Why now? I do not wish to lost this friend, she is my best friend too. Why now? Is it because we were not in school anymore? Or is it because we started working and our character has changed? Is it you or me that has changed?
People come and go.
Just like the time, once it has passed, there's no turning.
I do not wish our relationship slip away just like that.
I wanted to save it.
Every time I did it, I failed.
Why not it's your turn this time?
Young aka Daughter of Ares
No comments:
Post a Comment