Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hey, peeps! Missed me? Well, I was busy the past few days and kinda lazy to update my blog. After my sick I went back to work, but of course, I am not fully recovered yet. What to do, that's working life. I got tired of this job and wanna quit so soon. Lucky for me, I left two more days at there. Two more days... But I have over-time@_@ That's the part I hate the most. OT they said. The more you OT, the more you will get at the end of the month. So what? What I need is a good rest, and not OT all the time. What I need is time to myself, and not to the company all the time. To tell you the truth, the salary is low and the job is tiring! I regretted working there!

Two more days and I'd be free from hell! I am glad that my friend persuaded me to stop early or else I'd be working like shit 'til end of June. Without increment in salary and working like a cow. We work with manager's mood. Every time got to observe her mood only we carry out our daily works. If she's in good mood, then everything will be light and relax; if she's in bad mood, then what we do, whether right or wrong, we are still wrong. She can't do like this actually. She should read more self-enrichment books or books that can increase her EQ. She's like a tigress to me. When I felt that the situation isn't quite right, I will stay away. 

Two more days...
I wanna quit!

Gotta go. That's all for now.
I'll keep in touch soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment