Friday, March 30, 2012

I haven't had my own time to spend since I started working at Popular although I enjoyed it very much. But the over-times made me feel like wanna die there and then. May be I had chosen the wrong outlet as the stupid 1 Malaysia Book Voucher had started and there are a whole lot of students in Malaysia@_@
Everybody likes new places. Aeon Shopping Centre is new and therefore, everyone started to fill up this shopping complex. They seems to forever have nothing to do and forever have unfinished stuffs to buy. Goddamnit!

I told my Assistant Manager and Supervisor that I am going to work until the end of April. And then Manager came to know this news today. While I was away from work, she had made compliments about me to my Supervisor. She told her that I did not keep my promise to work until May. She looked unsatisfied on my behavior. Well, I knew that this day will come. And then she will be hating me for the next one month until I am vanish from there. The starting of my worst nightmare had just begun... *Sigh* I wish I have the courage to shake that feeling off and continue to lead my life. I wish I could. But this ain't my nature. I am the worry first-decisions last-type. How can I not forget what she'd said to my Supervisor? I know, she treated every part-timers that way. But I still can't shake that feeling off of me. I seek help, guidance, comfort! I really need it. Or else I don't really know how to react><

How I wish I could turn back time to where I first came to interview. If I had rejected this offer and look for other jobs which are nearer to where I stay, then I would not have these kind of worries and problems anymore. At least I might find some time to entertain meself eh?

Alrighty~ Gotta go peeps. I had over-time tomorrow. Good night,people!

Love,
LianQing aka Young =)

No comments:

Post a Comment