Tuesday, March 13, 2012

11 March
"So we will be meeting each other soon on Tuesday!"
"Yeah, see you by that time."
"We'll meet again."
......

12 March
Noon
"Sigh..Boring.."
"She's not here to scared me on purpose any more."
I do not have to wait, be prepared when she comes.
Wondering whether there's still chance@_@

13 March
And so, today is the day we went out again. Who's the we?
Of course is me and my new best friend for life.
We're close enough to let people think that we are homosexual. *Isn't that cool enough?*
But the truth is that, we are just that close. You get what I mean? It's like you'd seen on TV!
How cool is that? A friendship I had always dreamed of.
We had watched two movies in a row!
Then did some shopping.
The things that me and bud did not do.
I hope our relationship lasts 'til forever.

Sharing secrets.
Get to know each other more.
And later on, we'll be sitting at Starbucks cafe tasting expensive coffees=)

Life, as I now know it...

No comments:

Post a Comment