No more lunch and dinner together;
no more staying back waiting for you;
no more of you running up behind me just to scare me...
I am repeating almost everyday all these memories while at work.
I still can not accept the truth that you had left work><
I take it as you are on your off day,
so I will see you the next day, then the next day, I think that too.
It keep on repeats itself 'till I can finally accept the truth.
I can't. I had a hard time dealing with your absence...
I am so used to it until I can not accept it.
The last place I wanted to go near to now is cashier counter.
Whenever I go near it, memories came flashing back,
I'll end up with sorrows!
Nearly fainted today, the whole world's spinning around me.
I wonder what caused that@_@
Saw you today.
Was surprised actually.
Thanks for the tea and your support.
Thanks for everything.
Toast to best friends forever!
Peace,
LianQing aka Young
No comments:
Post a Comment