My working days had fall back to the line before I met you.
Bored, lifeless, colourless, meaningless...
I could've asked you to stay.
But I can't. I do not have the courage to. I feel selfish if I do so...
Whenever I heard fast footsteps behind me,
I'd turn around so quickly just to make sure if that was you.
But I was wrong.
It ain't you, it's some annoying kid who runs just like you.
Damn. I was disappointed...
The first day we met,
we'd had a connection between us.
It's just that we have not discover it.
Once it's revealed, there's no way you can escape.
It's like a train railway, it can not be stopped in the middle of nowhere(what am I talking?)
We had relied on each other ever since.
I can not not having you around,
likewise, you felt uneasy without my presence.
We're connected to each other.
What's on your mind, I'll know=)
I grew tired of working life.
It is so boring...
Without you around, time moves like a snail.
Without you around, my life is colourless.
Without you around, I am boring!
So, why do I have to stay there any longer when you are not around?
Dear friend...
No comments:
Post a Comment