Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hey peeps! As ya'll know, I am currently doing a part-time job at Popular.
Today, there was a farewell party held for my Supervisor and Stationary Department's Aunt Susan. Well, my Supervisor's going to transfer to Popular's new outlet at Mahkota Parade, she got no choice because the Area Manager told her to do so. Aunt Susan's going to transfer to Gajah Berang's Popular, also known as MLK, although she too not willing to. All ends with a 'no choice'......

When the party started, tears streamed down from their eyes. I think that they are not willing to part with us(who would just leave if they had been working there for so long?). I can't help but to let loose a little of my tears too, but of course, nobody saw it=) It's like watching a sad scene from a movie or a drama.
All in all, I am not willing to part with these two amazing colleagues I came to know of. One taught me everything that I need to know and one cheer me up during boring times at work with her funny jokes. I'm gonna miss them!

Who wants photos?
Right, I guess that all of us missed my photos-upload these days.

Photo time!
3
2
1
and...ACTION!


So this is my Supervisor!

Our lunch! Prepared by Kak Aishah

A group photo with the Outlet Head and Assistant Outlet Head
From Left: Aunt Susan, Supervisor Poh Theng, Outlet Head and Assistant Outlet Head

The Chinese Department's members
From left: Aunt Swee Lin, Supervisor Poh Theng, Chee Hau and me!

This is where we gave them presents=)

My Outlet Head specially emphasized on the name of this cake.
It's called German Black ForestXD

They cut the cake together. For no reason. Lol!

While they were busy eating, we enjoyed ourselves.

I don't really wanna take this photo with her@_@

This is Aunt Susan!

And so, that's all for today. I am hoping to show more of my life. But I am just too lazy.
Gotta go peeps! Head's gonna burst if I keep on writing.
Ciao!

Love,
LianQing aka Young

No comments:

Post a Comment