Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Can you read a person?

As the saying goes, do not judge a book by its cover. This is very true.
We do not know the story inside a book by seeing only its front page.
We know only after we read its synopsis or the whole story of the book.
So do human...

Those you greeted with smiling face every morning would appear to be the devil;
while those you never greet every morning might appear to be the angel who would help you with his might.
Why do I say so? Because I knew.
That is why I had always remind myself to be careful around people.
You do not trust people that easily. People might trick into you. That's the dangerous part.
But how can we see a person? I don't know.
It's great if you have telekinesis or you are an empathy, then you can understand people at one sight. It'd be safer that way, whether he is telling the truth or not. Or may be he's cheating on you, you'd never know.

I had repeated this question to myself many times before. How can I understand them? What I can do in order to let her satisfied and not crease the freakin' eyebrows? Damn I am stress nowadays. Since I had started working at Popular, I had headaches every now and then. For one, it's because my manager has a weather-like mood, or may be it's worst than the weather. And the other staffs are like, well, how do you gonna describe? They are lovely during normal periods, but they are not in the mood, you get killed at anytime! Do you think I should quit it early? Or I should follow what I had promised?

No comments:

Post a Comment