Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hey peeps! Nothing much to write lately.

Feel weird when you are used to something for about a month then you gotta change that habit all of a sudden.
I feel uneasy whenever she's not around.
Every time when comes to lunch time or dinner time, I'd wait for her to come and remind me that it's time to go for lunch or dinner.
Now, there's no one there to remind me anymore.
I gotta monitor the time on my own now.
She's always the first to come from her department and came running down the aisle just to scare me and asked to go eat...

I just can't stop thinking about the days while she's here and the things we did together.
It's like a virus that'd invade my memory and it cannot be delete.
I wonder if there's any chance to live her in the future@_@

No comments:

Post a Comment