Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Argh! I'm gonna fuckin' freakin' out now! I woke up at ten, wasted a few hours of my time sleeping! Damn! I hate that job! I do not wanna work anymore. I decided to quit, but, what kind of excuses I should give? I need a persuasive excuse to free me from the hell. *Sigh* It's getting kinda lame these days. Suddenly changing the over-time forms without letting us know. I checked the stupid list! I did check. I am not the kind of person would just fake and pretend that I do not know. I do not like people thinking bad about me. I hate it when people did that way. I really hate it. And then there's a phone call saying I have over-time today. The Hell?! How should I know? I thought I do not have over-time today. My over-time starts on tomorrow. And continue 'til Sunday. It's always that way. Then you called suddenly and dropped a bombshell on me. Is it fair? You tell me! The salary is not that high and I have tonnes of heavy works gotta do. I decided to let my outlet head know that I am finishing the job off until end of April with the reason my mother wants me to quit. And I cannot wait any longer to find my university. That's it. Case closed!

No comments:

Post a Comment