I really hate it when I knew Janet was going to work at another place instead of working with me at Popular. I did not know then, that I can reject the job if I don't wanna work. Now, I fully regretted it!
Today, after my guitar class, that's after 8pm, I had my dinner together with my family.
After dinner and done doing the dishes, I decided to have a sit in my hall to relax. To chill out and to clear my mind from things. The hall is one of my favourite places in the house to go to although the house is small. *Laughs*
It's because I had so used to sitting there alone watching the light and bring myself away from reality. Feel the quietness and calmness in it. It is the best way to keep me from those hectic lives. And the best way to drift away from thoughts=)
I enjoy the quiet environment actually, that is what I prefer although you may find me talking and laughing a lot. But the truth is that, I am never a social type. I hate to mix around with people, especially getting know a friend. I do not go along with someone that easily. It takes time for me to fully understand a person, how he works or may be is made off. *Smirk* As I am writing this, I drift away again. This whole passage is a bit confusing, there is no starting, no middle and no the end.
And so I end it!
Good night...
It's because I had so used to sitting there alone watching the light and bring myself away from reality. Feel the quietness and calmness in it. It is the best way to keep me from those hectic lives. And the best way to drift away from thoughts=)
I enjoy the quiet environment actually, that is what I prefer although you may find me talking and laughing a lot. But the truth is that, I am never a social type. I hate to mix around with people, especially getting know a friend. I do not go along with someone that easily. It takes time for me to fully understand a person, how he works or may be is made off. *Smirk* As I am writing this, I drift away again. This whole passage is a bit confusing, there is no starting, no middle and no the end.
And so I end it!
Good night...
No comments:
Post a Comment