Monday, March 19, 2012

Another boring day at work.
Slept late these few days made me go nuts while at work. *Lol!*
And when I felt sleepy, I automatically tuned in to power-saving mode, this stupid mode always cause me to get drowsy and dizzy. I felt like topple but I didn't@_@
I wonder what caused this.

There's no inspiration for me to update this blog. But today I have......

As y'all know, I hate people touching me especially pinching me.
There's this staff, Malay staff to be precise, likes to do that on me. I told her many times, I even warned her(of course is nicely), that do not pinch me or touch me. I am sensitive towards these actions. But she never listened. She did not take my warnings seriously. And so, today, this morning, she had finally triggered my anger button. I congrats her, actually.
I was in front of the office door talking to my supervisor about the books stuff, then she was carrying a carton of books. I knew she wanted to enter in order to leave the carton inside, so I moved aside so that she can cross. Then I heard her saying:"Hey, your butt is big, it blocked the door." The next thing I knew was that she'd pinched my butt! Damn, this is embarrassing. Who can hide the fire that's burning since long time ago? Well, I can't. The action she made was so hard I can even feel it while I had my jeans on. Can you imagine it?
I was angry but I dare not to really express all out as there're other staffs around.
So I shouted:"Don't touch me!"
She was shocked at my words, and kept on turning towards my direction to see whether I was serious or not.
I was serious. I was having a bad mood but you didn't know. I told you not to but you never listen. I got no choice but to express it on you. You made me!

I won't apologize for what I had done today. If you want to continue befriend me, do so; if you do not want, I won't force you either.

I can be nice with everybody.
What I don't like, please don't do it.
Or I swear I won't forgive you!

A friend of mine suggested that she's just being friendly.
Okay, so you said friendly huh? Does touching your whole body seems friendly? It's call molesting for god's sake!
I can sue you if I wanted to.
There are times to play and times to get serious.
She does not how to differentiate all these different times!
She play all the time, not serious at all.
I can't stand her pattern any more longer.
If I don't express it out, I'd explode there and then!

Daughter of Ares

No comments:

Post a Comment