Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It seems to be another happy day for me at my working place-Popular Bookstore.
It turned out to be another goddamn unhappy day...

On my first day at work, she had introduced herself to the cds.
During working hours, she's hot and cold.
I still can't figure out what's her true character.
She's just another bitch that I had wasted my time on just to prevent another quarreling happened.
Dad's right, there are many kinds of people outside of this world.
I cannot think that I am still living in my cozy little world where I am the ruler.
No can do it! I must be awake!

Who cares if you disagree?
You are not me.
Who made you king of anything?
Don't you dare tell me what to do.
I have my limits, I have feelings.
I am not universal.




Daughter of Ares,
LianQing

No comments:

Post a Comment